- 2 14-ounce cans reduced-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 9-ounce package refrigerated tortellini
- 1/2 of an 8-ounce tub cream cheese spread with chive and onion
- 1 10.75- or 11-ounce can condensed tomato or tomato bisque soup
- Snipped chives (optional)
- In a medium saucepan bring broth to boiling.
- Add tortellini.
- Reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl whisk 1/3 cup of the hot broth into cream cheese spread until smooth.
- Add cream cheese mixture and tomato soup to saucepan.
- Heat through.
- Sprinkle each serving with chives.