Toasted Rosemary Nuts
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or ghee
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 1/4 teaspoons finely ground sea salt
- 1 teaspoon erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 1/4 cups raw almonds
- Melt the oil in a frying pan over low heat.
- Once melted, add the rosemary, salt, erythritol, cumin, black pepper, and cayenne.
- Stir, then add the almonds.
- Cook, stirring the almonds every 30 seconds, for a total of 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely.