Teriyaki Beef-Noodle Soup
- 1 pound beef stir-fry strips
- 2 14-ounce cans beef broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 medium red or green sweet peppers, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 8-ounce can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 6 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 to 6 ounces dried Chinese noodles
- Green onion, cut into thin strips (optional)
- In a slow cooker combine all ingredients except the noodles and green onions.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Turn off cooker.
- Stir in noodles.
- Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Top with green onion strips.