- 1 cup pitted black olives
- 1 cup pitted green olives
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- Leaves from 1 sprig fresh oregano
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 anchovy fillet
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 medium celery stalks, cut into sticks, for serving
- Place all the ingredients except the olive oil and celery sticks in a blender or food processor.
- Pulse until roughly chopped.
- Add the olive oil and pulse a couple more times, just to combine.
- Transfer to a 16-ounce or larger serving dish with celery sticks.