- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 15.5-ounce can black-eyed peas, undrained
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, undrained
- 1 15-ounce can chili beans with chili gravy, undrained
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), undrained
- 1 14.5-ounce can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 11-ounce can whole-kernel corn with sweet peppers, undrained
- 1 1.25-ounce package taco seasoning mix
- Sour cream
- Tortilla chips
- In a Dutch oven cook ground beef until brown.
- Drain fat.
- Stir in undrained black-eyed peas, undrained black beans, undrained chili beans, undrained garbanzo beans, undrained tomatoes, and undrained corn.
- Stir in taco seasoning.
- Mix until well combined.
- Simmer, covered, for 1 to 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa, and tortilla chips.