Sweet Potato Chips With Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice sweet potatoes into super-thin slices of equal thickness.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil and salt.
- Add the potato slices and toss until coated.
- Arrange potato slices, in a single layer and not overlapping, on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 50 minutes, turning once or twice, until the edges are a dark golden brown and the centers are cooked throughout.
- Allow the chips to cool on the baking sheet.
- They will crisp up even further as they cool.
- For the dipping sauce, stir together the yogurt, honey and cinnamon.
- Serve chips with dipping sauce.