Sweet Corn And Zucchini Fritters
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 2 eggs
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup all-purpose or spelt flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and corn.
- Stir in the carrot, zucchini and green onions.
- Add the flour and salt and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of batter into the skillet.
- Press down on the batter to form a pancake.
- Cook until the bottom is golden and crisp, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Flip and cook on the other side.
- Drain the fritters on paper towels.
- Serve with sour cream and a sprinkle of green onions.