Sweet Beef Curry
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, or 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1 small apple, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (3-in) piece fresh ginger root, minced
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 pound boneless beef chuck roast, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 small butternut squash, cubed
- 1 cup beef bone broth
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the apple, onion, garlic, ginger, curry powder, and garam masala and toss to coat.
- Saute for 10 minutes.
- Add the beef, squash, broth, and coconut aminos.
- Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Divide the curry among 4 bowls.