Sun-Dried Tomato, Chile, And Garlic Dip
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes
- 1 tablespoon pitted kalamata olives, drained
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a bowl, soak the sun-dried tomatoes in 1 cup water for 2 hours.
- Drain the tomatoes, reserving the water.
- In a food processor, combine the drained sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, red chile flakes, olives, capers, and olive oil and blend into a chunky, pesto-like dip.
- Add some of the reserved tomato-soaking water a few drops at a time, making sure the dip stays thick and chunky.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and stir in the salt.