Spicy Vegetable Chili
- 2 28-ounce cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 15-ounce cans dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 15-ounce cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1 15.25-ounce can whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 1/2 cups chopped green sweet pepper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup water
- 1 6-ounce can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- In a slow cooker combine all ingredients except sour cream.
- Cover and cook on low for 9 to 10 hours or on high for 4 1/2 to 5 hours.
- Top each serving with sour cream.