Spiced Meatball Stew
- 1 16-ounce package (32) frozen cooked Italian-style meatballs
- 3 cups green beans cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups sliced carrot
- 1 14.5-ounce can beef broth
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 14.5-ounce cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- Combine all ingredients except tomatoes.
- Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes.
- Return to boiling, reduce heat and simmer, covered, 5 minutes more.