- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon peeled and minced fresh ginger root
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch of finely ground sea salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 cup destemmed kale leaves, roughly chopped
- 3 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup hulled hemp seeds
- Handful of fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- Handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- Handful of fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Stir the lemon juice, oil, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Rinse the chopped kale under hot water for 30 seconds, then dry well.
- Add the dried kale leaves along with the rest of the ingredients to the bowl with the dressing.
- Toss to coat, then serve.