Slow Cooker Butter Chicken
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 or 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 2/3 cup tomato paste
- 1 heaping tbsp curry powder or red curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Put everything in the slow cooker and stir it all around.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve with a big spoonful of jasmine rice and a sprinkling of chopped cilantro.