Simply Ramen Chicken Soup
- 2 14-ounce cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 3-ounce packages chicken-flavor ramen noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano or basil, crushed
- 1 10-ounce package frozen cut broccoli
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken or turkey
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Combine broth, seasoning packets from ramen noodles, and oregano.
- Bring to boiling.
- Break up noodles.
- Add noodles and broccoli to broth mixture.
- Return to boiling, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
- Stir in chicken.
- Heat through.
- Sprinkle each serving with almonds.