- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, and tails removed
- 12 ounces smoked sausage (chicken, pork, beef), cubed
- 5 asparagus spears, woody ends snapped off, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, cubed
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Handful of fresh parsley leaves, chopped, for serving
- Melt the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the parsley.
- Toss to coat in the oil, then cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Divide the mixture among 4 serving plates, sprinkle with parsley, and serve.