Salmon With A Basil And Sun-Dried Tomato Crust
- 1 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes, not packed in oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 cups basil leaves (about 1 bunch)
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 skin-on salmon fillets
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a food processor, roughly chop the sun-dried tomatoes and garlic.
- Add the basil and salt.
- With the motor running, slowly drizzle in the oil until the mixture is a rough paste.
- Lightly oil a rack and place it on a baking sheet.
- Lay the salmon skin side down on the rack.
- Pat the tomato mixture on top of the fillets, forming a thick layer.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the salmon separates into flakes.