Salmon Salad Cups
- 12 ounces canned salmon (no salt added)
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 butter lettuce leaves (from 1 head)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Place the salmon, horseradish, dill, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Stir until the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Set the lettuce leaves on a serving plate.
- Fill each leaf with 2 tablespoons of the salmon salad mixture and top with 2 teaspoons of mayonnaise.