Salmon Dinner Tray Bake
- 12 new potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 tsp fresh or dried thyme
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- big squeeze of lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the potatoes about 1/4 inch thick and scatter them across the baking sheet.
- Drizzle with 2 tbsp of the olive oil and sprinkle with the thyme and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven.
- Increase the heat to 400 F.
- Lay the salmon fillets over the potatoes and loosely arrange the asparagus and tomatoes all around.
- Drizzle remaining oil over top of everything.
- Bake for another 10 to 15 minutes, until the salmon is just cooked through.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the whole pan before serving.