Salami Chipswith Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 8 ounces salami, cut crosswise into 24 slices
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 3/4 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- Set the salami slices on the lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place the remaining ingredients except parsley in a saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat, then reduce the heat to medium-low and cook, uncovered, for 6 minutes.
- Transfer the salami chips to a serving plate and the dip to a serving bowl.
- Stir the parsley into the dip and serve.