- 4 7-inch rotis or whole wheat tortillas
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro Chutney
- 1 medium russet potato, sliced into paper-thin rounds
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Score each roti a few times with a knife or fork.
- Place them on a perforated pizza pan or a broiler pan.
- Drizzle olive oil on each roti and smooth the oil over the surface.
- Bake for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from the oven but keep the oven on.
- Drizzle each baked roti with olive oil and smooth it over the surface.
- Cut the roti pizzas into quarters.