Rigatoni With Spring Onions And Peas
- 1 lb rigatoni
- 2 cups fresh or frozen peas, cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1 bunch spring or green onions (about 4), thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint, plus more for garnish
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook according to package directions.
- Drain the pasta and pour into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice and mint.
- Add the peas, feta and spring onions to the pasta and give it a stir.
- Drizzle dressing over pasta and toss.
- Sprinkle pasta with a little more chopped mint and serve.