- 1 pound frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Put the raspberries, yogurt, sugar, and 2 tablespoons water in the food processor.
- Process, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl if necessary, until the raspberries break down and the mixture is just pureed.
- If the raspberries aren't breaking apart, add another tablespoon or two of water, but don't add too much and don't overprocess, or the mixture will liquefy.
- Serve immediately or transfer it to a container and freeze for later.