Radish Chips & Pesto
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 heaping cup raw almonds, soaked in water for 12 hours, drained, and rinsed
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley leaves and stems
- 1 small clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 20 medium radishes, thinly sliced, for serving
- Place all the ingredients except the radishes in a food processor or high-powered blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Transfer the pesto to a serving bowl.
- Place the sliced radishes on a plate and serve.