Protein Pancakes With Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup low-fat milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- pat of butter
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, cottage cheese, milk and oil.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and whisk until just combined.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat and then toss in a pat of butter.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan for each pancake.
- Cook until the pancakes are golden brown on the bottom and bubbles break on the surface.
- Flip and allow to cook through, about another minute.
- Transfer to a rack and cool completely.