- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 12 slices prosciutto (3 1/2 oz), finely chopped
- 3 green onions (green parts only), finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise and eggs in a bowl.
- Mix the coconut flour and baking powder in another bowl.
- Stir the mayonnaise mixture and dry ingredients together.
- Mix in the chopped prosciutto and green onions.
- Divide the dough evenly into 12 pieces.
- Roll into balls, place on the lined baking sheet and flatten until 1 inch thick.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.