Pork Meatballs In Marinara Sauce
- *28 ounces crushed tomatoes
- *8 ounces tomato sauce
- *6 ounces tomato paste
- *2 tsp dried oregano
- *1 tsp dried rosemary
- *1 tsp garlic powder
- *1 tsp granulated sugar
- *1 tsp salt
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Stir together the marinara ingredients, denoted with an asterix above, in the slow cooker.
- Mash all the remaining ingredients together until they form a ball.
- Shape meat into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Cover each meatball in sauce.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or until meat is cooked through.