- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green sweet pepper
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup halved, sliced zucchini
- 1 14.5-ounce can beef broth
- 1 14.5-ounce can Italian-style tomatoes, undrained and cut up
- 1 8-ounce can pizza sauce
- 4 ounces fully cooked smoked sausage links, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon pizza seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- Combine onion, sweet pepper, mushrooms, zucchini, and 1/4 cup of the broth.
- Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients except cheese and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes more.
- Top each serving with cheese.