Pesto Meatball Stew
- 2 14.5-ounce cans Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 16-ounce package (32) frozen cooked Italian-style meatballs, thawed
- 1 15- to 19-ounce can cannellini (white kidney) beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup purchased basil pesto
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a slow cooker, combine undrained tomatoes, meatballs, beans, the water, and pesto.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 7 hours or on high for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Sprinkle each serving with cheese.