Paprika Chicken Sandwiches
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, or 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 4 ounces salami, sliced
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-low heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes, then turn the chicken over and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Place the mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, paprika, and pepper in a bowl.
- Whisk to combine.
- When the chicken is done, divide evenly among 4 plates, 2 pieces per plate.
- To assemble, spread one-quarter of the sauce on one piece of chicken on each plate, then top each sauced chicken piece with one-quarter of the spinach, 2 basil leaves, and 1 ounce of salami.
- Top with the second chicken piece to make sandwiches.