Orange Peel Fish
- 4 sea bass fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 small serrano chile, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Peel of 1 small clementine, finely chopped
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Place the fish on a paper towel and pat dry.
- In a bowl, stir together the oil, garlic, ginger, turmeric, chile, and salt into a paste.
- Using half the paste, coat one side of each fillet.
- Spread a 2-foot sheet of foil out on the counter.
- Place all the fish fillets on one half of the foil, paste-side down.
- Evenly oat the other side of the fillets with the remaining paste.
- Evenly sprinkle the clementine peel over the top of each fillet.
- Fold the other half of the foil over the fish, then fold each side over three times to seal the foil into a pouch.
- Refrigerate the pouch for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- Transfer the pouch to a baking sheet and bake for 10 to 14 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and let the fish sit in the oven for 1 minute.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the pouch cool down for a minute, then unseal the sides of the pouch.
- Serve each fillet with a lime wedge for spritzing, and spoon the juices from the foil pouch over the top.