Noodles & Glazed Salmon
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons avocado oil, divided
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 (2-in) piece fresh ginger root, grated
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1 pound salmon fillets, cut into 4 equal portions
- 2 (7-oz) packages konjac noodles or equivalent amount of other low-carb noodles of choice
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Handful of fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- In a bowl, whisk together the remaining 1/4 cup of oil, the coconut aminos, tomato paste, vinegar, ginger, garlic, and salt.
- Place the salmon in the hot pan, reduce the heat to low, and slather with the sauce.
- Drizzle any remaining sauce directly into the pan.
- Cover and cook on low for 15 minutes.
- Once the salmon is done, pile the salmon up on one side of the pan, leaving enough space for the noodles.
- Add the noodles and green onions to the pan and toss to coat in the remaining sauce.
- Place the cooked salmon on top of the noodles.
- Cook for another 3 to 5 minutes, just long enough to heat the noodles.
- Sprinkle the cilantro and sesame seeds over the top of the salmon.
- Divide the noodles and salmon among 4 plates, drizzling each portion with the leftover pan sauce.