No-Fuss Beef Soup
- 1 17-ounce package refrigerated cooked beef roast au jus
- 1 8-ounce package peeled baby carrots, sliced
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 16-ounce package refrigerated rosemary-and-roasted-garlic-seasoned diced red-skinned potatoes (2 cups)
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced fire-roasted tomatoes with garlic, undrained
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh oregano
- Ground black pepper
- Pour juices from beef roast into large saucepan or saucepan.
- Set meat aside.
- Add carrots and 1 cup of the water to saucepan and simmer, covered, for 3 minutes.
- Add remaining water, potatoes, tomatoes, and 1 tablespoon of the oregano.
- Return to boiling, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 3 minutes.
- Break beef into bite-size pieces and add to stew.
- Heat through.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Top each serving with pepper and remaining oregano.