- 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon softened coconut oil or ghee, plus more for serving if desired
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Place all the ingredients in a microwave-safe mug.
- Mix until fully incorporated, then flatten with the back of a spoon.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Flip the mug over a plate and shake it a bit until the biscuit releases from the mug.