- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup crushed pork rinds
- 1/2 cup finely diced white onions
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, any color, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves and stems, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Place the ground beef, crushed pork rinds, onions, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and black pepper in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Press the mixture into the lined baking sheet, shaping it into a 1/2-inch-thick rectangle.
- Bake the crust for 30 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and top the crust with the sliced bell pepper, followed by the cheddar cheese, if using.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and continue to cook for 15 minutes.
- Place the cilantro cream ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Remove the meatzza from the oven.
- Cut the meatzza into 8 equal slices and serve with the cilantro cream, either drizzled over the slices or alongside as a dipping sauce.