- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound sweet potato, cubed
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 15 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 1/2 cups diced mango
- Cooked rice for serving (optional)
- Turn the slow cooker on low.
- Add chicken thighs and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients and cover.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Shred chicken and stir.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over cooked rice.