- 1 3/4 cups roasted and salted macadamia nuts
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place the macadamia nuts and oil in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Divide the mixture among 4 bowls, placing 1/4 cup in each bowl.
- To the first bowl, add the rosemary and lemon juice and stir to combine.
- To the second bowl, add the cumin and cayenne and stir to combine.
- To the third bowl, add the turmeric and ginger and stir to combine.
- To the fourth bowl, add the oregano, paprika, and garlic powder and stir to combine.
- Set a 24-well silicone or metal mini muffin pan on the counter.
- If using a metal pan, line 20 of the wells with mini foil liners.
- Spoon the mixtures into the wells, using 1 tablespoon per well.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour.