- 8 ounces chicken livers
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup crushed pork rinds
- 12 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- Place the chicken livers in a bowl and cover with water.
- Add the vinegar.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 24 to 48 hours.
- Rinse and drain the livers.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Place the livers and bacon in a high-powered blender and pulse until smooth.
- If using a regular blender or food processor, roughly chop the bacon beforehand.
- Transfer the liver mixture to a bowl and mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Pinch a tablespoon of the mixture, roll it into a ball, and place on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining liver mixture, making a total of 24 balls.
- Bake the liver balls for 25 to 28 minutes.