Kale Salad With Spicy Lime-Tahini Dressing
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely diced
- Handful of fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 cups destemmed kale leaves, roughly chopped
- 12 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium Hass avocado, peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 1/4 cup hulled pumpkin seeds
- Place all ingredients except kale, radishes, green pepper, avocado and pumpkin seeds in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Rinse the kale under hot water for 30 seconds to soften it.
- Dry the kale and put in a bowl.
- Add the remaining salad ingredients and toss to combine.
- Divide the salad evenly among 4 bowls.
- Drizzle each bowl with 1/4 cup of the dressing and serve.