Italian Beef Sandwiches
- 1 onion, diced
- 3.5 pound boneless chuck roast
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 packages dry Italian dressing mix
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 14 ounces beef broth
- Place onions in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Salt and pper both sides of roast and place in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle dry Italian dressing mix over the top of the roast.
- Top with the minced garlic.
- Pour beef broth over the meat.
- Cook on high 4-6 hours or low for 10 hours.
- Pull meat from slow cooker and shred.
- Place meat on buns.
- Serve with the juice from the meat or top with barbecue sauce or ketchup.