Indian Masala Omelet
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil, coconut oil, or ghee
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 green chili pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves and stems
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- When the oil is shimmering, add the green onions, garlic, tomato, and chili pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and sprinkle the tomato mixture with the curry powder and garam masala.
- Stir to incorporate, then drizzle the beaten eggs over the top.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the cilantro, fold one side over the other, cover, and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, cut in half, and serve.