In-A-Hurry Chicken Curry
- 1 16-ounce package frozen stew vegetables
- 4 large skinless chicken thighs (1 1/2 to 1 3/4 pounds)
- Ground black pepper
- 1 10.75-ounce can condensed cream of potato soup
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon snipped cilantro
- Place frozen stew vegetables in a slow cooker.
- Top with chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl stir together soup and curry powder.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken and vegetables in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low settting for 6 to 7 hours or on high for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Remove chicken from bones and break into large pieces.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.