Herb Chicken Sausages With Braised Bok Choy
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 3/4 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 2 tablespoons diced white onions
- 2 leaves fresh sage, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, avocado oil, or ghee, for the pan
- 5 cups chopped bok choy
- Mix all ingredients except coconut oil and bok choy in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-low heat.
- While the oil is heating, form 10 balls 1 3/4 inches in diameter.
- Place the balls in the hot pan and press down until the patties are 1/4 inch thick.
- Cook the sausages for 10 minutes per side.
- Transfer the cooked sausages to a serving plate.
- Place them in a 180 F oven to keep warm.
- Place the bok choy in the same pan, cover, and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.