- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1/4 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, ghee, or cacao butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup unflavored MCT oil powder (optional)
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- Line a rimmed baking sheet or plate with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Place the erythritol, coconut milk, and oil in a frying pan.
- Slowly bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, whisking periodically to prevent burning, for 5 minutes.
- When the mixture reaches a simmer, remove from the heat and stir in the cocoa powder.
- Once fully combined, stir in the MCT oil powder, if using, and then the shredded coconut.
- Using a 1-tablespoon measuring spoon, scoop out a portion of the mixture and press it into the spoon.
- Place the haystack on the lined baking sheet and repeat, making a total of 20 cookies.
- Refrigerate for 30 to 45 minutes.