Halibut Tacos With Strawberry Salsa
- 1 lb halibut fillet, skin-on or skinless
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 6-8 small corn tortillas
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1 cup diced watermelon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 cup guacamole
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the fish on the baking sheet skin side down and coat with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic powder, cumin, coriander, 1/4 tsp of the salt and the pepper.
- Sprinkle evenly over the fish.
- Roast the fish until the flesh is opaque and flakes with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the salsa.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the strawberries, watermelon, onion and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with the cilantro and remaining 1/4 tsp of salt and toss.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Flake the fish into large pieces and serve with tortillas, salsa and guacamole.