Garlic-Ginger Chicken With Cilantro And Mint
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon red chile powder
- 1 teaspoon amchur
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a bowl, mix together the coriander, turmeric, red chile powder, amchur, and salt, then add the mixture to the garlic-ginger paste and stir well to combine.
- Transfer the marinade to a large resealable bag.
- Warm a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the pan is quite hot, add the oil, swirling the pan to coat the entire surface.
- Reduce the heat to medium, remove the chicken from the marinade, and add it to the pan.
- Cook the breasts for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook the chicken for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let the chicken sit, covered, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Check to make sure the breasts are cooked through.
- Place the chicken on a cutting board and slice each breast into strips.
- Garnish with mint and cilantro.