Garbanzo Bean Stew
- 3 15-ounce cans no-salt-added garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained
- 1 pound red-skinned potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 14.5-ounce can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 cup chopped red sweet pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 14.5-ounce cans vegetable broth or chicken broth
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 9 to 10 hours or on high for 4 1/2 to 5 hours.