- 1/2 cup smooth unsweetened nut or seed butter
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil, cacao butter, or ghee
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 drops liquid stevia, or 3 teaspoons erythritol
- Line a metal pan with parchment paper, draping some over the sides for easy removal.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir until well mixed and smooth.
- Divide the mixture evenly among 8 cavities of the mold or pour into the baking pan.
- Transfer to the fridge and allow to set for 15 minutes if using cacao butter or 30 minutes if using coconut oil or ghee.
- Break the bark into 8 pieces for serving.