Fruit Sticks With Cardamom Sauce
- 1 Fuji, Gala or Golden Delicious apple, cut into cubes
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup sweet apple cider
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- In a large bowl, toss together fruit bites.
- For the sauce, whisk together the cider, oil, honey, vinegar, lemon juice, vanilla and cardamom until combined.
- Drizzle the salad with the desired amount of dressing and toss well.
- Then string the fruit on skewers.