Fried Cabbage Wedges
- 1 large head green or red cabbage (2 1/2 lbs)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 3/4 cup green goddess dressing
- Cut the cabbage in half through the core, from top to bottom.
- Working with each half separately, remove the core by cutting a triangle around it and pulling it out.
- Lay the half cut side down and cut into 6 wedges.
- Press a bamboo skewer into each wedge to secure the leaves.
- Repeat with the other half.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-low heat.
- Place the cabbage wedges in the frying pan and sprinkle with the garlic powder and salt.
- Cook for 10 minutes on one side.
- Serve with the dressing on the side.