Fancy Tuna Wrap
- 1 can tuna packed in oil, drained
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 3 or 4 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 10-inch whole grain tortillas
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- In a bowl, stir together the tuna, celery, tomatoes and mayonnaise.
- Lay tortillas out on a work surface.
- On each tortilla, lay down a lettuce leaf, then make stripes of the tuna mixture, grated carrot and avocado slices.
- Lift one side of the wrap over the filling.
- Now fold over the top and bottom, enclosing the filling.
- Roll the whole thing toward the open side until it's closed.
- Wrap in plastic wrap or parchment paper.